My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh July

So July is ending, and August is beginning!
Breaking Dawn comes out on Saturday, and I am so excited, though who knows when Lotsabooks will get the copies in. I hope they come in on the day of. that would make me so happy!

Today I spent around an hour spreading my resume around the town, and the MINUTE I stepped in the door I had a call from Canex, I have an interview tomorrow at two and I'm pretty excited about it.
Reasons to work at Canex:
Good money (Pretty sure they pay $10.50 an hour)
Close to home (I can walk)
Good hours of operation (Still time to hang out, keep up in school, etc)

Also, my iPod is in Edmonton already, I expect to get it tomorrow, which is great, as I can give bekuhh her nano back and have my iTouch. :) Hopefully nothing goes wrong with this one, though that WOULD be my luck.

Well that is all for now, sports fans!
Love you forever!
Ecks Oh.
Kirstenn

No comments: