My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Monday, July 28, 2008

11:41 and I'm feeling finnnee!

So Today we are calling the UPS lady to come take my iPod away. And then, within the week, I will (hopefully) get my new/refurbished iPod back. :) I'm excited. It was so nice of Rebeka to lend me her old video nano, but I just want my iTouch back, as it is like my baby. It's like I gave birth to a mutant, and now they are taking it away for two days to cleanse it of it's mutant-ness. Speaking of mutants, watched The Hills Have Eyes with Ryan and Beka the other day, it was not really scary, not THAT gory, I was more scared of what MIGHT happen than what was actually happening. Yes I was a little freaked out while we watched it, but that was to be expected, as I don't watch horror films. But over all, don't watch the Hills Have Eyes, it's a terrible movie, and if you can watch it and not want to look away, you are seriously demented.

So last night I spent about an hour watching old episodes of TAI TV, and I discovered a few things about myself:
1) I really enjoy hearing about The Butcher and seeing what he can do
2) I kind of just enjoy LOOKING at The Butcher, he's a drummer, which is hot, he has tattoos, which is hot, and he
's just so adorable and loveable and talented. Oh God. I'm developing a crazy fangirl crush!! :O
3) Sisky Business is hilarious, and most often is the star; and I don't mind that.

So if anyone can think of some songs to send me for my playlist "100 best songs ever" it would be great, otherwise it will just be chosen from what's on my iPod, and while I enjoy my music immensley, there have to be some BETTER songs than some of the stuff on there. Thanks Dudes and Betties. Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the deepest of hells do you keep referring to me as "Rebeka"?

Kirsten said...

Why in the deepest of Hells do you question me?

Because it's a beautiful name, Rebeka.