My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Swear to Shake it Up;


If you swear to listen.

So I was listening to some old school Panic At The Disco and it put me in a nostalgic mood, even though it's not even that old, and I just HAD to post one more blog today even though I said I wouldn't. Maybe I am blogger of the year; who knows how this will turn out. I bet you are pleased "Oh God, another over zealous blogger who can't even live in the moment without blogging it." I will try to avoid that though, but when I'm famous these old entries will be hilarious to read, I'll just bet.

I just watched Hannah Montana and Naturally Sadie. I feel like I always hated both those shows, but then Rebeka comes along and Disney Channel is all I watch. Oh God I am so lame. Oh Well, maybe I can be a Disney Channel star. It clearly doesn't take much talent, or good looks, I guess I'm a shoe-in. Wow I feel super lame. Time for a poll. Raise your hand if you think Kirsten is a loser! -every hand in the world goes up-


So as a last comment, you should download something by Sing It Loud, or better yet, buy their EP, and wait for the CD to come out, because they are super good, saw them live on the 19th, they had so much energy and talent, and Nate even came to talk to me and my friend. Well, Peace Out.

No comments: