My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What Goes Around...

... Comes around in the end.

Hello dear readers, if there even are any yet. Today I woke up at 10:00am, which is early considering my late, late night. Oh well, those are the breaks. So anyways, I woke up ridiculously early to primp and make myself look decent to go circulate my resume around town. And yet here I am, putting this into my blog before I even start getting ready. Oh well. So I am listening to Sing It Loud again, they are so talented. Minneapolis, represent!! So since I only blogged once yesterday, I thought that could be like, a fun trend where I don't post 6 times a day. I don't know, what do you think?

Anyways, my job search begins today, and I don't know what to expect, I mean my first job involved me going to my neighbours house, knocking on the door and saying "Liz can I have a job?" and then regretting it every moment after. Still, I stayed there for five months, and now I am trying to find a job I can actually enjoy doing. So three cheers for that!

Quick poll, where should I work? Comment it up with a place of employment. Maybe it will be my dream job. Right now I am applying at Esso and JJ. Parr, and then basically every non-restaurant place in town. What do you think, compadres?

No comments: