My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Okay Kiddos, there's been a-lot going on for me lately and I am just barely holding it together. To start it all off, I recently lost a friend, but not just any friend, on of my best friends. I can't even put to words the way this makes me feel, or how to show the way this is to his family; who is very close to mine. To make it all worse, there are tons of rumours circulating, though they have died down significantly since the initial loss. After all this, the admin has been piling on the school work, in the past week I have written a few unit tests and a few essays. And now, to make it all worse, I think I have a sinus infection, I have the pains in my head and I even had some nasty side effects. Also, I think my time on the computer has given me carpal tunnel. My mom is making me a doctor appointment and I'll let y'all know how that goes for me. Anyways, I just really wanted to pop in and let you guys know I am still around, and look out for more blogging, It'll happen when I feel up to it.

Ecks Oh
Kirstenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your hidden blog...so now you are found!!!! While I am commenting here, it is only after watching such talent as the "Leaf Loving Girl" and the "Sweater Owner" video and realizing how creative you are. You certainly found talent that can not be matched by your sister or your dad...(I don't know your mom as well to be able to comment on her "special" skills besides being a mother!!!).

Kirsten said...

Oh yes, that's a good video. :)
I am definitely the most creative person ever.... kidding...