My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crush Music Management

I figured that the next step after Decaydance was to look at the management, so I chose the agency that holds a lot of big names, Crush Music Management. I sent them a very polite business letter e-mail, and hopefully their information person will be good enough to reply.
anyways, this is the e-mail I sent:

"To Whom It May Concern:

I am Kirsten, a teenage girl who has the misfortune of living in Alberta, Canada. This is normally not a misfortune, there is tons of money and disposable income to be found. The reason I hate living here is the fact that there are never any good shows. Now before this sounds like a rant I would like to get to the point.

I was wondering why it is, that a company who manages such amazing acts as Doug, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco etc, doesn't play any shows in the richest province of Canada. I think that if you did, you would find almost all the shows would be sold out.

If you are not the right person to contact about Canadian shows being booked then I am sorry for the inconvenience, but is there any possibility that you could point me in the right direction on who to contact?
Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Kirsten"

Well there will be more of this after I get home from work!
ecks oh
kirsten

No comments: