My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heyy all!
Sometimes I wonder if there is even a point to me blogging, does anyone even read this?! If you do, comment it up, I'd like to know what you all have to say.

So a little over a week ago I was watching the debates for the (Canadian) Election. They had opted for an informal around the table type discussion. This leads me to my main point. Everybody running for Prime Minister looked like huge idiots. They were all interrupting each other, and heckling Stephen Harper trying to make him do something that would make him as immature as all of them. Much as I dislike Stephen Harper based purely on his personality, you have to respect him for making an effort, I guess. I am still in quite a despair though, because one of two - maybe three at most of the total five party leaders is going to be the prime minister! In my eyes, it's between Stephen Harper, Stephan Dion and Jack Layton. Now, in my opinion, Stephan Dion has no chance in Hell. It's a slim but growing chance for Jack Layton. So basically we might end up stuck with the Conservatives again; but who knows, maybe Canada will do something to shock me. Everyone over the age of eighteen, ROCK THE VOTE.

On a lighter note, last weekend I bought the new Sing It Loud CD, Come Around. The songs we all know and love are there, as well as a ton of songs not seen before. If you like upbeat, pop-ey music with a ton of sarcasm and bitterness in the undertones, this CD is for you. I love it so much. Next on my list is "Hold On Tight" by Hey Monday. If you are a fan of Decaydance or FBR, you'd better get out there and support them!

Also, yesterday I got my new cellular device. I got the LG Wine, which has only been available for sale since September 15th, and the store here doesn't even have a floor model yet. It's a great phone, easy to text, good for talking and the camera is nice too. :) I love love LOVE it so much.

Anyways, I will end this rant for today, and I will be posting again tomorrow after work, of that you can rest assured!
Two days until needless turkey slaughter day!

ecks oh
Kirsten

No comments: