My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busiest Sunday Ever!

Well today was the usual Sunday, work from twelve until four, except for one thing. Canex was SUPER busy. It's like, normally we make maybe 800$ on a Sunday, but today we made almost nine times that. It's a little ridiculous how a day so busy can go by so slowly!! I got Alesha in the spine with an elastic band and she called me Judas so it was also quite eventful... Tomorrow is my Social final and I think it will be okay - it should be the easiest of all my finals, as that class was definitely a joke. I entered a "Roadie For A Day" contest, hopefully I get one of the prizes so I can go to Taste of Chaos.

Anyways, this is just me popping in, I'll be blogging again tomorrow or sometime this week when I can think of something at least mildly entertaining to talk about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Canex still exists?
I never go shop there. So atleast I didnt go to make it worse?
And want an interesting topic tell us how you feel about Omar Kadhr.