My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog shift

Well, just in case anyone reads this anymore (which I find highly doubtful) This is my last post on www.no-explanation.blogspot.com. I have upgraded to tumblr.com, and so the new address will be www.no-explanation.tumblr.com I'm just trying to find my niche in this blogging world, and if timblr doens't work, well I can always try wordpress! (:

If you have any suggestions for topics that I can blog about, just e-mail me at trippingEYES@hotmail.com. I look forward to continuing this blog (regardless of URL) for years to come.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Lemme Know how tumblr is for you. It feels like a chore to update here. I dont like it at alll.

Kirsten said...

I'll be sure to let you know! (:

Anonymous said...

diggery