My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ahhhh, I'm sorry!

It's been over a month since I last posted. This is unacceptable, and I am sorry, but there is a ton of new stuff going on to fill you guys in on!

First off, these are the places online that you can find me (Minus my facebook)

myspace.com/kirstensaywhat
nexopia.com Search : trippingEYES
youtube: fancyyykidd
twitter.com/_Kirstenn

I've started a youtube channel, where I will be posting some video blogs once in awhile, and mostly just talking about random things and what music I am currently digging.

I also will post random videos of me singing badly, It's just for fun.

So check me out in all those places, and I will continue trying to update this whenever I can.

I really do love you all!

Kirsten - xx

No comments: