My photo
Opinionated and Persistent - a terrible combination.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Schoool. :(

So School started today... OH joy. The morning was pretty good, but I got to Computers and I wanted to KILL someone. My teacher is a crazy bitch. I actually wish I had never been born so I could never have to meet her.
SHE IS A CRAZY BITCH. someone left to go to the bathroom, and she CHASED them down and brought them back. I mean, wtf??

I'll break down my day for you.
Block 1 - >
Class: English 20-1
Teacher: Mrs. Roberts
Breakdown: Not too bad, Mrs. Roberts seems kind of mental but over all nice? We are going to have twenty minutes of independant reading a day, so it'll be more like grade TWO L.A. We are reading Life Of Pi and Great Gatsby for our final project; I'm starting with Gatsby. She also wants us to hand in a page long description of a time when we were inappropriately dressed for an occasion... Oh God. Well it can't be too bad, I think.
Block 2 - >
Class: Math 20-1
Teacher: Mr. Quiambao (Pronunciation Key-am-bow)
Breakdown: Had our little get to know you thing for most of the class and then started our unit on Quadratic formulas with some review from last year. Luckily I remembered everything we did. Ultimate feeling smart moment: Tasha asked me to check her answers. TASHA. I mean, I know she missed that unit in grade ten but STILL.
Lunch ->
Chilled. It was good.
Block 3->
Class: Computers
Teacher: I honestly don't remember. I was so rageful.
Breakdown: Stupid get to know you thing, then we found out we probably won't even be TOUCHING computers this week... in COMPUTERS. She acted like a crazy bitch and did not respond well to my playful banter. EPIC FAIL.
Block 4->
Class: Social 20-1
Teacher: Ms. Townsend
Breakdown: The one teacher who didn't want us to do work on the first day. We played some games, which weren't ENTIRELY lame, and it was a pretty good class.

Best class: Social
Worst : Computers
The other downside of the day: Jared is in both my afternoon classes :K Hopefully it won't be exactly like math and chem.

Oh well.
That was my first day, take it or leave it.

Ecks Oh.
Kirsten

No comments: